Tuesday 21 April 2015

SUPER WOMEN

I think you know Superman, Spiderman, Batman and others? that's right, they are the heroes of the world but it's just fiction.
So, who is the real hero? real hero is a woman, namely RA Kartini and queen Fatma. Who are they?
RA Kartini is a female hero who came from Indonesia that uplift the emancipation of women. Because she, women have got freedom, autonomy and have a broader movement in part of legal equality.
And queen Fatma (F) is very nice, friendly, patient, good advisors. Yeah... She is my mother. hahaha.
Queen F as I said earlier, she also always provide motivation and always supported me.
I'm proud of them both and includes mothers of all.
I just wanted to say thank you for what you have done for Indonesian women and for your children.
You're is the real heroes.
Happy Kartini day and happy birthday to my mother (queen F) *LOL 

RA KARTINI
Queen Fatma
























0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW @ALMACIANA ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS